Name: Wealthy Affiliate
Owners: Kyle & Carson
My first encounter with Wealthy Affiliate (WA)
Some time ago, I had a rather unclear idea in my mind about making a website in order to write about things I like. So I was searching the Internet for the information. Tons of material is available out there, and frankly speaking I was getting more and more confused. But this all changed when I entered Wealthy Affiliate (WA) site, which looked different. Here I describe my experience and give a Wealthy Affiliate review. This is a first-hand information about WA.
Only at WA, for the first time, I found a complete course for beginners, and it was free, with clear and simple instructions on how to start building a site. So I signed and started the first series of 10 free lectures. Believe it or not, already in the lecture 4, I had the basic structure of my site in front of me. This is now already a fully-grown site as you can see yourself.
This was my beginning, and here I give my opinion about WA, based on facts which can easily be checked.
You have seen my site, and you realize that I am building also this one, which is in front of you. If I was able to do this, then you should be able as well.
Who is Wealthy Affiliate for?
I started as a complete beginner. Of course, I was already able to use computer, but I knew absolutely nothing about building sites and starting a business online. So, if you are a beginner as I was, take my word, this is the right place to begin with.
However, in the same time this is a huge community with thousands of people with a lot of diversity regarding experience, interests, and walks of life. So as you advance through the courses as a premium member, you will have a permanent support from real experts. You will realize, somebody is always present and ready to help, as I described in my very first post ever written, which is in this site here.
Wealthy Affiliate is a huge platform with a lot of activity. Members are from every corner of the world, and you will always have many of them at hand to ask for help if/when you are in problems. Just see how the front page of WA looks like, there is a chat line always available (see on the right), and questions are asked and answered 24/7.
What they really offer?
You may join as a starter or premium member. As a starter member you will have the following for free:
- Two free websites within siterubix.com platform (yoursite.siterubix.com).
- 10 lessons from Certification Courses, level 1.
- 10 lessons from Wealthy Affiliate Bootcamp, level 1.
- Starting keyword research tool.
- 24/7 support and help of thousands WA members.
Here is a bit more about what you may expect, and you may see some basic differences between the starter and premium memberships:
This is table taken from WA, I only wish to stress that the last item is not completely true. It is not one to one coaching, it is about following courses. But there is help available by members at any moment, and sometimes (but quite rarely) by WA owners.
Below, as an example, I give the structure of the first-level lessons from Certification Courses, which you will have as a starter member for free :
As a premium member you will pass through all Certification Courses, 50 lectures within 5 levels. Once you start you will see how steadily you transform from a beginner to an expert. Here is the list:
See below also what you get in the Level 2 from the Certification Courses:
These all courses are aimed at teaching you how to effectively build your own site and to start a business online, within the niche you choose yourself.
But this is just a small part of what is offered. There is a lot more and this includes:
- tons of additional material (textual and video tutorials)
- a powerful keyword search tool
- permanent and top-class support, both from the WA owners and other WA members.
Weathy Affiliate Bootcamp
If you decide to build your activity by promoting WA, you have a unique opportunity to go through 7 levels of WA Affiliate Bootcamp, with 10 lessons each. The first level of 10 lectures is again for free as mentioned above. See below what these starting free lessons from Affiliate Bootcamp include:
This starting free level continues through premium membership and it includes higher levels, and here is the complete structure
Promoting WA is like participating in any other affiliate program, but there are some big differences.
- First, as you realize from what is described above, you will be trained how to do this effectively, and you will have a lot of tool at hand, all existing WA video and textual material is available to you.
- It is far more lucrative than any other affiliate program. See below some estimates of your possible monthly income:
Essential features of WA – nowhere else to be found
Regarding the item ‘Can you contact the owners’ which you see here, I would like to stress the following. As you see the answer is yes, but this is not jet another empty phrase. This is indeed how it works at Wealthy Affiliate, see some examples below:
- You can send a direct personal message to the owners, and you can receive personal message from them. See one example in the picture here, the owner of Wealthy Affiliate sending me private message:
- You can meet them in the chat session which you may see in one of the pictures above.
- There is a platform for asking questions at Wealthy Affiliate, where you can get answers within minutes. And in a number of occasions I have been in situation to get an answer directly from the owner, Kyle. See one example of it, I asked something expecting some help from other WA members, and I got an answer directly from Kyle:
I think these examples show how it works. You are never left without help at Wealthy Affiliate.
As I said above, as a starter member you do not pay anything. For premium membership see here again what you get and what you pay for it:
The price $0.98 per day which you see here is if you pay yearly. You save a lot in this case because this amounts to $359 only (as compared to 564 if you are on monthly basis), which is then less than $30 per month.
Keyword Tool at Wealthy Affiliate
There are many reasons why you should join Wealthy Affiliate if you are serious about your online activity, and some of them I have presented above. Apart form the mentioned access to Jaaxy, with 30 free searches as a starter member, as a premium member you will have an unlimited access to the Keyword Tool.
This is the tool I use on daily basis. With it I have manged to have 44 percent of my pages and posts in my site about mountains on Google first page. Read more about this excellent tool in a separate page here within the site.
I have already mentioned support you will have 24/7, both from technical stuff from Wealthy Affiliate and from other members. To really understand this, you should realize that this platform is global, on planetary level. Thousands of people are always there, available online either through Chat-platform or through Activity-platform.
You will have a permanent support, and you will never be alone when you need help. This is something that cannot be paid by any money, and you will need it. My impressions regarding this support I have partly described in my first text here within this site. Have a look you might understand how I felt when I was starting at WA and in the online business.
I just checked in my own profile page at WA, I have asked no less than 70 questions, see the picture here,
and published more than 60 blogs within Wealthy Affiliate, practically all aimed at learning and exchanging experience with other members. I have participated literally by thousands comments in discussions with the WA community. Now, I am just one member of a huge platform with thousands (better to say tens of thousands) of members. So imagine the amount of activity and exchange of information that is taking place at WA on daily basis.
See one recent example – I needed help with banners, so I asked question:
Within a few minutes I received an answer form a WA member, look how exact it was:
You realize how efficient this community is. This is the place where you want to be if you are serious about site building and Internet marketing.
Hosting your site at Wealthy Affiliate
Do not be fooled with low prices for hosting that you can see at various places on the Internet. There are good reasons for such low prices. But, without exceptions, these hosting sites offer also various much more expensive options, and these you should check in detail and compare with what you get at Wealthy Affiliate.
Here is a piece of one article of Kyle, one of the founders of WA, where he makes a comparison. Have a look and then you will see what Wealthy Affiliate offers to you, some of benefits of hosting at WA are summarized in the following picture:
But there is much more to it, as you may see from this list:
I have my two sites hosted at Wealthy Affiliate, the one you are visiting right now and another one about mountains. I can only say that I plan to stay and use all the benefits they offer. I pay my membership, which includes hosting of course, on yearly basis, and this is then below $30 per month. And I am in the process of learning all the time. So do some research and compare with other hosting sites.
This was my Wealthy Affiliate review, from my own experience. I can now only suggest you to go through those links provided here and decide yourself. Perhaps the best is to start with this first of the free lessons:
I only wish to stress again that what is mentioned as free in the text here, is indeed free. There is nothing behind it, no additional and unexpected up-sells. Try it and you will see.
In any case, I shall be happy to see your comments below.
So to summarize, here is what you might like to do:
- If you have any question please do not hesitate to contact me through my WA profile page here.
- You may register (for free) at Wealthy Affiliate if you follow this link.
- Once you have registered you may immediately start with free courses in the two separate groups, Certification Courses level 1, and Wealthy Affiliate bootcamp level 1.
- In the process you will build your site for free, this is just the part of training and you will build it yourself in a couple of days if you wish. I did it myself the same way.
- You may remain a free starter member as long as you want.
- But there is a BONUS if you decide to upgrade to Premium. Of course this is not free, but if you upgrade within 7 days you get a huge discount of 59% for the first month. This means you will pay only $19 for the first month. This is long enough to discover all what Wealthy Affiliate has to offer and you will have a clear picture about your future plans.But remember within this 1 month you will have already one or two sites fully developed, with quite a number of posts and pages published. However if you do not want to rush, then join and stay for free as long as you need to decide. Once you decide to go Premium, do it on yearly basis, you will save a lot as I showed in the text above, no less than $205. This is how I did it myself.
Here is a YouTube video which you might like to see with a quick tutorial on how to build your site, by Kyle, the founder of Wealthy Affiliate himself. Have a look, it may change the rest of your life: